As a result of such an extensive program the celebration lasts a full week in order to accomplish the scheduled activities.
- The San Isidro “Suso Villar Blanco” cyclist prize is organized by the Cycling Club to promote this sport with such a tradition in the region.
- The Disc hunting route provided by the Sociedade Deportiva de Cazadores de Rois (Hunters Sport Society in Rois).
- The equestrian activities also have a place in the program, such as the horse route, horse rides for the boys and girls, the horse gymkhana competition and the horse drag racing competition.
- The formal events, covering: a tribute to a person related to the area, called ¨Toda unha Vida¨” (An entire lifetime, this honor is given to the eldest person in the district) and “San Isidro Labrador” (a person or company related to the agricultural component of the municipality) and the award ceremony of the artistic Literary Contest for short stories and poetry.
- The popular lunch venue for the neighborhood.
- The music, an element that is responsible for the kick-off of the party like the parade of Galician bag-pipe pipers, or the orchestras or brass bands that often accompany us on this festive day.
- The exhibitions based around our heritage, organized by the Housewives Association of Rois, and the exhibition of the author honored in Galician Literature day, which will be given in a day in proximity.